In Tia Technology, a Sapiens company, we develop both B2B and B2C software solutions that help insurance providers mitigate the complexity of their business and automate their processes.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join the team. Tia/Sapiens is an international company with offices in multiple locations and this position is placed in Vilnius (Lithuania).
Join Research & Development’s newest team
Do you want to be part of an awesome team of engineering professionals, building and delivering an award-winning insurance solution?
· Are you passionate about automation engineering?
· Do you have a strong desire to create software that makes a difference?
· Are you eager to identify and suggest ways, so we can do things even better?
· Do you have attention to detail, and strive to produce top-level software?
If you answered Yes! to the questions above, then you are the profile we are looking for.
Develop the automation around our next generation interface in React:
As our new QA Engineer, you will be joining one of Research & Development‘s newest teams, the Workbench Squad, in our office in Vilnius. The Workbench Squad plays a significant role in developing Tia’s next-generation user interface. All your new colleagues are very team-oriented and contribute to an agile, dynamic, and dedicated team spirit. We are positive, with a strong “can-do” attitude, and seek to create value through digitalization. We create software that makes a difference in the insurance industry and we are looking for you, who are eager to identify and suggest ways, we can do things even better.
You will be working in an environment that offers great development opportunities, professionally as well as personally, as well as a multitude of social activities. At Tia/Sapiens we have an informal way of communicating while taking care of the tasks with dedication, team spirit, and humor.
Your main activities will be:
· Developing the automation for our next generation interface
· Ensuring that the software meets our quality standards
· Creating tests plans to ensure no critical issues are introduced
· Guiding the team to ensure best practices are established and followed
· Identify and suggest ways to improve both the business and software
· Follow a product development life cycle from idea, roadmap, planning, development, documentation, launching, and maintenance.
Experienced QA Engineer with a strong understanding of automation & testing practices
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience writing automation tests (Protractor, Selenium, etc.)
· Minimum 4 years of experience as a quality engineer.
· Experience working in an Agile team
· Strong understanding of best testing practices
· Experience with single-page applications (SPA) written in React or Angular is a plus
· Since we‘re an international company, you‘ll need to be comfortable communicating in English
About Tia TechnologyTia Technology is an international company based in Denmark, which since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. We are Courageous, Competent, Curious, and Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. Since November 2020 we are a Sapiens company.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.