Rating Business Analyst
Our client - EIS Group is looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join their growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts. Currently, EIS Group is hiring Rating Business Analyst.
About the company:
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success, who deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
EIS Group mission is unwavering: continue to grow as a global leader - delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Inner culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass customers’ expectations. Company seeks to embrace the qualities that make each of team members unique and develop each other’s skill-sets so that team could be stronger than the sum of our parts.
About the Role:
The Rating Business Analyst facilitates business rules definition and improvement that insurance company applies on policy data in order to determine policy premium. This person manages the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification, implementation and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the client personnel through all the project life-cycle. The Business Analyst will implement and test Rating rules and further coordinate and manage the integration of products or new features for clients including client training.
The outcome of Rating Analysis is translated Client Company's rating requirements and documentation into a set of decision models containing rating rules in form of Excel tables executable by EIS Rater which are verified to be correct and work well with the rest of insurance suite.
• Plan and hold meetings and workshops with the client, be responsible for client communication
• Collect and analyze customer requirements documentation
• Consolidate information into structured view
• Document and verify Rating methodology
• Implement Rating rules in EIS Rater format
• Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing by defining the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance
• Assist in the development of data models mappings and integration specifications
• Define Rating versioning and maintenance requirements as well as other nonfunctional requirements
• Track and monitor analysis progress with status reporting
• Review and coordinate customer approval and change management
• Review and coordinate alignment with other insurance suite components
• Plan and conduct client training
• Define requirements and contribute to EIS Rater continues improvement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven analytical aptitude • Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large projects with minimal supervision
• Problem-solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
• Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
• Ability to travel to client sites (minimal)
• Deep knowledge of business analysis
• Undergraduate degree required, Masters degree preferred
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.