Some companies ask you to be a Front-End “Ninja”, “Rockstar”, or even “Wizard”. That’s silly. We need you to be good at slinging code, not riffs, Shurikens, and spells (although, that would be pretty impressive)! We’re particularly interested in your skills wielding React. You’ll be working closely with other characters in the project’s storyline: PMs, POs, Designers, and Developers, so be ready for a deep dive.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in the development of large-scale systems;
- Test code in every step of development;
- Consult and review peers and less experienced colleagues codes;
- Participate in the development of architecture;
- Be part of various interesting and challenging projects;
- Work in teams of 4-10 people together with developers, project managers, designers, and more.
What we’d like to see:
- 3+ years of React experience;
- Building custom React Hooks;
- JSS (CSS-in-js);
- Apollo Client;
- Understanding of Functional programming principles;
- English language skills.
Nice to have: Experience with Material UI, AWS, Node.js, Vue.js, NPM Modules, other languages (.NET, Python, Java,).
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organized, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participate in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert, etc.