Senior Automation QA
Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
We are currently looking for a Senior Automation QA to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d really like to meet you.
About the Customer:
For more than 30 years, the customer’s company has been helping client organizations succeed by providing independent, objective insight and financially-centered software tools that support decision making and enable the development and execution of sustainable strategies and goals. The customer provides management consulting services, enterprise performance management software, and benchmark data and analytics that help clients to sustain success in a changing environment.
1 Team Leader, 5 Developers, 1 Project Manager, 2 QAs
Project Tech Stack:
.Net + JS
Current Project Stage:
● 3+ years of experience in building and maintenance of automation frameworks
● Experience with JS language
● Significant knowledge in test case design techniques
● Understanding of test framework layers
● Experience with tools for GUI testing (Selenium, Protractor)
● Experience with performance testing tools
● Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality products
Nice to have:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
● Provide the best quality tests
● Create plans, test scenarios, test cases and test reports
● Active participation in the software development process, cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators
● Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures and tools used in the field of testing
● Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
● Create technical and utility documentation
● Work with Jira (issues creation/verification)
● Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
● Friendly work environment;
● Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
● 1 paid social vacation day;
● Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
● Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
● Regular social events with the team;
● Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
● Training focus with self-learning benefits;
● Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
● Medical insurance.
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.