Senior C#/.NET Developer in Buying and Owning Real Estate Nordic Tribe
Our aim is to digitalize the end-to-end customer journey of buying and owning Real Estate, Consumer Finance and Sustainability in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We want our customers to feel confident about taking decisions by providing fast answers and the opportunity to self-service as much as possible.
Our goal is to build a solid Nordic banking platform which enables aligned and efficient processes and adapts to the needs of local markets.
You will join a team characterised by a ‘CAN DO’ mentality, strong domain knowledge and confidence to challenge as-is solutions.
As a team you will be trusted and empowered to help us make the needed change towards becoming a simpler bank, delivering excellent customer experiences and being an even better workplace.
- 5+ years of working experience
- Experience in defining solution architectures for complex systems
- Solid understanding of Domain Driven Design principles
- Strong knowledge of C# with .NET Core
- Understanding what clean code is
- Understanding microservices
- RESTful architecture and API design
- TDD and SOLID
- VCS (GIT)
- Testing suites and unit tests
- Mentoring colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer science
You will be working in an environment where we take the agile mindset seriously and where you have possibility to make a difference and leave a mark if you find situations where we could do better.
You will be proactive in shaping new solutions together with Product Owner, Tribe Architect and business stakeholders, providing technical insights, guidance and solution architecture options how to achieve business outcome in an efficient way.
You will design, build, and deploy services for scale, performance, and reliability, taking technical responsibility for the current and future state of our solutions and architecture.
Together we will make some magic by balancing a strong delivery focus with having fun and ensuring that you both grow personally and professionally.
You will work in a cross-functional Agile squad and you will be building backend services for our frontend solutions, as well as integrate with internal and external APIs and services.
We expect that you are:
- Great collaborator who is willing to work with stakeholders having different backgrounds and coming from different areas
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Pragmatic developer who is always learning and sharing the knowledge
- Optimist and inspiring person
- Open-minded team player
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function.
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Senior.