Senior Dynamics 365 consultant
Currently, our client - GO-ERP is seeking a Senior Finance or Manufacturing area consultant to join their supportive and friendly team. The knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O/AX ERP is a significant advantage; however, they will highly value your SAP, Oracle, or other ERP experience. Each client has unique needs and every role is responsible for meetings those needs from different perspectives.
About the company:
GO-ERP is a Microsoft Gold partner with offices in Lithuania, United Kingdom, and Poland. They have been in the ERP market for ten years and, as a result of that experience, they know exactly what they're doing, how they’re doing it and why they're doing it.
They assist their clients with all aspects of the Dynamics 365 system, including consultancy, implementation, professional support services, In addition, they develop solutions to improve the ERP system's functionality. Their goal is to become a work automation partner and the first choice for clients, employees, and partners.
They passionately follow their core values and the best international practices, and apply them in work with their clients as well as communicating with each other. The four whales – the four core values – are openness, teamwork, goal orientation, and proactivity.
· A leading consultant in one or more projects;
· Carrying the responsibility to identify customer problem areas, to perform business process analysis and to evaluate their optimization opportunities;
· Designing customer solutions and system changes. Preparing their descriptions, passing them on to team members for implementation, and testing them;
· Advising their clients and their employees on the use of the system they have or plan to have.
We expect you to:
· Have Strong financial processes knowledge;
· Experience in working with ERP- on the client's or customer's side;
· Can analyze and systematize information;
· Can plan and execute tasks in a time-efficient manner;
· Their clients are large international foreign companies, so a good knowledge of English is necessary. Other foreign languages are a big advantage.
In exchange for your bright mind and experience, they provide opportunities to grow and the ability to apply your experience in work on international projects in a goal-oriented, proactive team that values both your personal qualities and your professional skills. We help each other and encourage continuous improvement, so they hope to not only accept their experience and knowledge but also to share their own.
The goal achievement and the quality of the result are the most important things to us, so they encourage employees to work when it is convenient for them, from wherever their productivity is highest: at home, at the office, or maybe on the shore of a lake? Meanwhile, they will provide all necessary work equipment, including a computer, monitor, and other tools, based on your requirements. In addition, you can work both full-time and part-time, as well as a freelancer.
Their employees are our greatest value, so they do our best for their well-being to make every team member feel comfortable and safe in the workplace. They support team spirituality by organizing monthly team buildings (even virtual ones!), And the celebrations that have become a tradition (Winter and Summer Holidays, Dynamics Days and others) provide an opportunity to communicate more in a non-work environment.