This assignment expired 5 months ago
Senior Full-Stack developer
This is an opportunity for you to have more creative freedom, work on different marina and boating IT products, try new things, write clean code and become the part of our relaxed and family-like team.
You will develop:
- API centric backend, based on the Symfony framework;
- Front-end marina management app, based on the Angular 4 (https://angular.io/);
- React native app for sailors to easily pay for services in harbours (if you are eager to try React Native);
- At least several years hands-on experience with Symfony or Laravel frameworks;
- Unit tests knowledge;
- English language skills (our CEO is a Dane);
- Bootstrap, SCSS or LESS experience would be a plus;
- If you have some Angular hands-on experience, or if you tried doing small projects using React/React Native, we need you!
- Final and most wanted skill - big desire to learn new stuff and learn fast!
- Contributing to the global product development with untapped potential in an early stage;
- Open startup environment to test and learn;
- Having a big impact in company business and strategy;
- Office in Vilnius Old Town (with a parking space!);
- Young and innovation driven colleagues (we feel like family here);
- Less formality and no bureaucracy;
- Flexible work hours & ability to work remotely;