Senior Java Software Engineer | Backend
Our spirit is entrepreneurial, our focus is mobile, and our goal is hyper-growth. If you are interested in becoming the key member of a global, fast growing, mobile startup, we are the right place for you! Zedge is a content platform, and global leader in smartphone personalisation, with more than 260 million app installs and 30 million monthly active users - from some of the top musicians in the world to local artists, we have it all on Zedge.
- Java 11, Spring, MySQL, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, RESTful standards, Apache Thrift legacy
- Productivity: Slack, Gitlab, Grafana, Swagger, Jira (we are following Scaled Agile Framework)
- At least 5 years of experience in Java (or any other JVM language)
- Ability to write simple, clean and testable code
- Proficient in best practices and design patterns
- Develop and maintain Zedge backend micro-services according to business and technical needs
- Gradually improve, simplify and migrate code base to the new stack
- Engineer easy-to-use APIs for android / ios / web clients
- Forget being a small fish in a big pond - we have tens of millions of users across all platforms and a small group of engineers - every commit matters.
- Perks: insurance, remote-first (unlimited working from home), yearly home office budget, flexible working hours, yearly budget for a mobile device, flexible working hours, budget for online courses
- Monthly compensation range: 3000 - 3600 EUR (after taxes), depending on experience.