Arxan is trusted by over 500 global enterprises to secure their high-value apps. Our protection and deployment solutions protect applications at the source and binary code level to expand the area of trust and deliver the industry’s most comprehensive app-level protection against a broad range of threats.
Join our talented and mission-driven team and help us fulfill our vision of a world where bad actors seeking to compromise our customer’s most valued apps are always unsuccessful.
What You Will Be Doing
Are you interested in working with the latest frontend, backend and cloud technology to build innovative, secure and robust cloud services? Then come and make an impact with our team! Our cloud services integrate with our proprietary state-of-the-art software protection technologies and threat analytics. There will be opportunities to use and learn the latest frontend frameworks, AWS services, data processing and visualisation techniques.
- Developing software as part of a dedicated team
- Write well-designed, testable and reusable code
- Ensuring a focus on quality and security
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
What We Are Looking For
Successful candidates will posses the following qualifications:
- 1+ years with React.js
- 1+ years with Node.js
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
- Document research, specifications and design results clearly, with an emphasis on explaining why decisions were made
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work successfully with existing codebase, other team members, company stakeholders and customers
- Self-motivation, ability to accomplish tasks within deadlines with minimal guidance
- Attention to detail
- Experience with:databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc)
- Experience creating and writing unit tests
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
As a small team, each of us has the opportunity to have a direct impact on our growth as a company and the success of our customers. We are guided by four key principles:
Passion – for our mission and the success of our customers. We put learning, excellence and integrity at the forefront of all that we do and we are leaders in our field because of it.
Play to Win – going “all in” to exceed expectations. We focus on what can be achieved, taking intelligent risks to anticipate new threats and pursue innovative solutions.
Get Stuff Done – seeing obstacles as opportunities. We operate with velocity and focus to ensure our results are amazing.
Collaboration – because we are all in it together! We put the success of our team above our own and embrace diverse ideas and perspectives, treating each other with respect.
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Snacks in the office
- Team lunch every Friday
- Private health insurance
- 6 paid sickness days per year
- Flexible working hours
- Parking space
For this position we offer gross salary starting at 4000 EUR/month depending on the level of experience.