Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a talented Senior/Lead Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined UI/UX. We want a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices.
Sergey, Lead Software Engineer: “We are implementing our own solution for face recognition that could be used as an internal service or integrated to any customer's project. We used a model, trained on millions of photos, as a base for transfer learning to create our own model. Right now we are working on improving the accuracy of the model and making it portable and integratable.
Project Team: 1 Project Manager, 1 Business Analyst, 2 Back-end Engineers /Computer Vision, Front-end Engineer, 1 DevOps.
● 3+ years of experience with Angular2+;
● Strong expertise in ES5/ES6+;
● Strong expertise in Typescript;
● Strong expertise in HTML (semantic), CSS + preprocessors (BEM; OOCSS; SMACSS;
etc), and writing cross-browser compatible code;
● Strong expertise in modern JS MVVM framework (Angular2+):
- Code best practices
- Change detection
- Lazy loading
- Angular Universal
● Expertise in RxJS & State Management;
● Expertise in Module manager/bundler (Webpack; Gulp; etc)
● Expertise in Testing frameworks/APIs (Jest; TestBED; etc);
● Expertise in Responsive/Adaptive Web Applications;
● Expertise in linters; code style tools (ESLint; TSLint; HTML/CSS linters; etc);
● Expertise in HTTP (HTTP(s); Methods; Headers; etc)
● Basic expertise in Web Security (XSS; CSRF/XSRF; XSSI; CSP; injections; etc);
● Basic expertise in Application Profiling;
● Basic expertise in NodeJS;
● Basic expertise in REST & DBs;
● Basic expertise in Cloud Computing Services (Amazon; Google; Microsoft);
● Hand on and implements complex Enterprise Applications, services, etc.;
● Technical Leadership and excellent communication skills
● Strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
● Web Components;
● Web Workers;
● BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
● Team player;
● Good time-management skills;
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.
● Upper- Intermediate
● Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS, HTML and CSS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular2+;
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features;
● Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.;
● Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases;
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
● Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications;
● Work as a team member and provide technical leadership on the project.
● Bring energy and passion to your work day in and day out. Be strategic and tactical.
● Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
● Friendly work environment;
● Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
● 1 paid social vacation day;
● Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
● Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
● Regular social events with the team;
● Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
● Training focus with self-learning benefits;
● Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
● Medical insurance.
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.