SENIOR .NET/C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/ENGINEER Back/Front
If you like working in a small and fun environment, take full ownership and responsibility to deliver tangible results, Track-POD is the right place for you! We are looking for a Senior .NET/C# Fullstack/Back/Front Software Engineer, to join our engineering team. You will design, develop, and maintain the Track-POD APIs and Hosted Application.
In this role, you will be working closely as part of a smart and collaborative team that is developing highly scalable cloud-based delivery solutions for small and medium/large businesses.
- Implementation of the new modern approaches to frontend developments.
- Building highly scalable web applications for our users and customers.
- Planning and designing effective and elegant solutions to support a rapidly growing customer base (millions of users).
- Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
- Collaborate and work with our small knit engineering team in an Agile environment.
- Establish good engineering practices and mentoring other team members.
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in building web based applications that target millions of users using .NET technologies.
- Experience with large, high volume SaaS infrastructures.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, C#, modern JS/CSS Frameworks, Angular JS, .Net Core
- Experience with front-end build tools
- Deep understanding of design patterns, multi-threaded programming, LINQ, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Experience with distributed version control systems
- .NET Standard / Core 2.0, Angualr, Web API Core, Kendo UI.