This assignment expired 3 weeks ago
Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Code Libre – IT development company which collaborates with Norway-based company in creation of next level product suite for Oil Business Industry. The team of high-level engineers and developers are creating a rich SPA web application for planning, real-time monitoring, analyzing and prediction of oil rig operations. IDEX products are widely used by most worldwide oil companies. At the moment Code Libre is expanding its team and inviting to join as a Senior .Net Full-Stack Developer in Vilnius.
ROLE AND THE TEAM
- You‘ll join the team of 13 members – 4 Senior Developers in Lithuania and the rest of the team in Norway – most of the team consists of Senior Developers and Engineers.
- IDEX Product suite consists of multiple micro-services and applications.
- To ensure best performance and UX, significant part of domain logic is driven by client-side, thus 60% of tasks will be front-end related. All client-side code is written in TypeScript.
- About 40% of development will be in the back-end with .Net and MSSQL server.
- Main responsibilities - create new functionalities, design and develop new products and services for IDEX suite according to clients‘ needs.
- Initiate and use the best development practices to ensure the quality of the product
- To join a team with a flat structure and fast decisions
- To work with a highly skilled team and learn from experienced senior developers
- Challenging products with Big Data and AI
- Training and professional improvement opportunities
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Annual workations – last time it was in Cyprus
- Business trips to Norway according to the need (1-2 per year)
- At least 5 years of development experience using .Net framework
- Software quality orientation and willingness to initiate good practices
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Ownership and innovative mindset