Senior Platform Engineer in Infrastructure and Services
You will join the Contact Centre Services team responsible for Danske Banks Contact Centre Infrastructure and Services.
In the Contact Centre Services team we deliver infrastructure and services to support the Service Desks and 3000+ users across the group.
Our responsibility is to deliver customer-facing communication services, including Voice, Outbound, Interactive Voice Response, Chat, Message channels.
The ideal candidate should be a great problem solver with a customer focus and eager to be part of the journey to evolve and improve the future customer experience in Danske Banks digital channels. This candidate must be able to be productive in a dynamic environment and work with minimal supervision.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
We expect that you have solid experience with:
• Multi-channel Contact Centre technologies
• System integration using web services as API and Restful services
• MS SQL infrastructure
• Distributed systems and high availability solutions
• End-to-end solution implementation, including plan, design, implement and support
Other required skills:
• Solid understanding of the end-to-end IT process, including architecture, design, implementation and operation
• Solid knowledge of ITIL processes
• Great verbal, written communication skills to interact with team members, end-users and business representatives
• Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic, and analytical skills for problem-solving
• Having a customer and end-user focus and approach to any solution design
• Proven knowledge of the components of IT Network architecture
• Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written)
• Collaborate with business and IT representatives to gather business requirements and translate requirements into a solution design
• Work with design and implementation of Multi-channel and IVR flows, Self-Service options to support the customer journey
• Maintain and develop service roadmaps
• Work with relevant Business stakeholders areas to support our customer journey and experience strategy
• Work with high- and low-level design documentation
• Drive continuously service improvement initiatives, prepare business cases were necessary
• Cooperate with Danske Bank’s 3. party suppliers to ensure compliance with business requirements
• Provide training for both end-users and technical staff
• Drive fact-based dialogs with service owners and stakeholders on vendors’ selection conducting functional and financial overviews
• Lead technical implementations by closed work with engineering teams