SENIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER
Key skills required: Python
You will take part in:
- developing products that are used by large world-known companies like Lego as well as small startups that need a helping hand in their endeavours;
- big data project – they are on the way to becoming the largest product database in the world;
- introducing ML and AI into the production pipeline;
- the company’s mission to create transparency in the aftermarket of spare parts and overall in choosing products for all types of customers.
- Flexible working hours and start-up environment;
- Interesting greenfield big data SpareCompare product: the product is currently in MVP stage, they are about to become the largest product database in the world;
- Openness for new technologies and the ability to choose and try/use new technologies that can help on the way;
- Office in Žalgirio street;
- Free lunch every day;
- Competitive salary 2500 – 4500 Eur/monthly before taxes.
You will be successful if you have:
- 4+ years' experience working with Python;
- Python web frameworks (Django, Flask);
- Proficiency working with database systems both relational and non-relational;
- Working knowledge of common data structures and algorithms;
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Git, CI/CD, cloud infrastructures;
- Understanding of concepts of system administration;
- Familiarity with the HTTP protocol, UNIX systems, Docker, Shell scripting and command-line interfaces.
It would be an advantage if you have experience with:
- Experience with other programming languages commonly used in backend systems, such JVM-hosted languages;
- RabbitMQ or other message queue systems;
- Workflow/pipeline frameworks (Luigi, Airflow);
- GCP, AWS or other cloud platforms;
- Provisioning and configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Chef), system administration;
- Open-source software development as lead or team member.
For more details call +370 69858878 (Rasa Lembutienė, HR project manager).
Python 3-4 years
PostgreSQL 0-1 year