Senior React.js Developer | SameSystem
SameSystem is a Danish software company, founded in 2008. We develop the best Retail Workforce Solution on the market, with an intuitive online interface, first mover-technologies as iBeacon and E-signature, unlimited free support and market-leading integration. Just the right tools to optimize retail business - made for retailers, by retailers. We work with companies such as Swarovski, Pandora, Hugo Boss, flying tiger, Ikea, etc.
As a result, we see our customers grow and expand, both on existing and new markets, and are looking for new talent to join our company. SameSystem consists of 80 talented individuals situated in 8 countries. We have a motivating work environment, with no internal rivalries and an eagerness to help each other. We are based on personal freedom and own initiatives, while still encouraging teamwork.
Right now we are looking for a very experienced React.js Developer
You posses all the skills it requires to represent the Front-end tech stack at SameSystem. Passionate about combining the art of programming with the art of design, you collaborate with Designers and Product Managers to create outstanding user experiences. As a creative problem-solver you apply the newest technologies to deliver the best results.
- Software Design: Analyse software requirements, translate requirements into solution, choosing the best design alternative based on trade off analysis.
- Participate in the design process to develop delightful experiences that are clean, elegant, and optimized for maximum speed.
- Ensure there is always comprehensive unit testing with JEST.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge among the development team.
- Constant code review to ensure outstanding code quality.
- Expertise with React.js.
- Experience in how to manage data in back-end and front-end.
- You are highly technical and analytical by nature.
- Experience with Ruby and/or Python is a BIG plus.
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work possibility;
- Office in Park Town Business Center
- Business trips to Denmark;
- Conferences in EU - great way to learn something, even better way to have a good time with a team;
- Car and bike parking;
- Gym membership;
- Monthly allocation that can be spent on everything that will improve your work day;
- Salary according to your qualifications;
- Fresh coffee, snacks, lunch and drinks;
- The office gives you plenty of ways to unplug and catch a breath. If are you stuck on a particular difficult case, maybe a game of table tennis is what you need?