Senior Ruby on Rails Developer (Knowledge of React)
We’re looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with knowledge of React main principles. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
The Customer is an educational technology company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. It is the developer and publisher of a web-based learning management system, and a massive open online course platform.
About the Project:
The Customer has just announced a strategic partnership with Microsoft to bring Customer’s solution and MS Teams a lot closer together. Specifically, Microsoft Teams is going to the default video conferencing solution inside the Customer’s solution. Additionally, the Customer needs to expand on his platform integration points inside his solution to facilitate Microsoft building a deeper integration between MS Teams and Customer’s solution team.
At present the Customer would like to staff a team to help accelerate this work. This team would need Ruby on Rails and React skills, as they will be working inside Customer’s solution team, which is a Rails monolith. Previous experience with integration frameworks would be good.
Current Project Stage:
● 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
● Experience in developing highly interactive applications
● A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● Good knowledge of relational databases
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
● Strong organizational skills
● Design robust, scalable, and secure features
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
● Think tactically and strategically
Advantages of working with Exadel:
● Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
● Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
● Language classes with a native speaker
● Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
● Friendly work environment
● Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.