Senior Software Engineer
Digital.ai brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.
The leaders in Value Stream Management, software delivery, and application security - CollabNet, VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Numerify, Experitest, and Arxan - are now Digital.ai, bringing game-changing innovation to Global 5000 enterprises. Digital.ai turns outputs into outcomes, enabling enterprises to deliver digital experiences customers can trust. With unrivaled transparency, intelligence, and security, businesses can create value, fuel growth, and drive transformation like never before.
What You Will Be Doing
You will join team of cloud-native software engineers building innovative, secure, and robust cloud services ingesting several billion security events every day generated by more than 10 million clients around the globe. We don’t like buzzing about real-time analytics, machine learning, and big data we are just building that every day! Come and make an impact with our team!
Our cloud service is the heart for our industry-leading, state-of-the-art software protection technologies and threat analytics.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will work within technical teams in Vilnius following a well-managed agile / scrum methodology. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build solution logic. You will bridge the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. Releases are frequent and you will be able to see, how your innovation, dedication, and passion bring value to the customers.
- Developing software as part of a dedicated team
- Write well-designed, testable, and reusable code
- Ensuring a focus on quality and security
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
What We Are Looking For
Successful candidates possess the following qualifications:
- 1+ years with React.js
- 1+ years with Node.js
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
- A collaborative working style and the ability to work successfully with the existing codebase, other team members, company stakeholders, and customers
- Self-motivation, ability to accomplish tasks within deadlines with minimal guidance
- Attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience creating and writing unit tests
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc)
- Familiar with DevOps and GitOps practices
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Team meals and snacks in the office
- Private health insurance
Digital.ai is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, identity, gender expression, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental ability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, protected military or veteran status, and all other protected classifications. We welcome everyone and believe that diversity is the foundation of innovation.