Senior Software Engineer (Java) in Core Payments
Do you want to be a major part and contributor in projects what really matters and be a part of architectural transformation? Then keep reading.
Right now, we are looking for a senior software engineer, who knows how to build reliable and scalable systems as well as having ambitions to be a leader and a role model.
You will be joining a non-traditional banking development set-up, characterized by start-up culture, high pace, collaboration, flat hierarchy and agile ways of working, all with focus on delivering the state of the art high criticality solutions in order to create the safest payment ecosystem.
- Passion about delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
- Ensuring that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Representing the project/area in internal forums
- Contributing to evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- Open minded team always ready to listen and follow most innovative ideas
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills and excellent command in English
- At least 4-5+ years’ experience in developing macro services/Web applications using Java technologies. Micro services experiences is an advantage.
Any experience of tools, technologies and platforms we are using in daily work:
- DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker, RedHat OpenShift
- Message brokers: RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, Kafka
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Java certifications (advantage)
- Excellent English
- Bachelor’s or master degree in IT
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3350 EUR to 5000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!