Senior Software Engineer (.NET) in Digital Customer Experience
Are you a skilled Software Engineer? And do you want to be part of refactoring the Branch portfolio in one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
Join Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL). It is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Every month Danske Bank mobile bank solution have nearly 20 million of visitors and is constantly growing. Our team in Vilnius is playing a major role in creating fundamentally new solutions for smart phones and web. Now we are primarily working on new mobile bank solution for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, UK and Luxemburg customers.
For this inspiring journey, we invite a software developer to join our team.
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability – with especially high focus on Backend code (C# micro services, API development etc.)
- Be part of an Agile team with focus on delivery in timely manner
- Collaborate closely with the team architects, other software engineers, and business analysts
- Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence
- Back-end development experience devising, building, and maintaining backend elements of customer facing high-availability software solutions
- C#/.NET skills – experience with microservice development/architecture is preferable
- Team player with agile mind-set
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Will and ability to learn new languages and frameworks
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team, face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities