SOFTWARE ENGINEER | FRONTEND
JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers, and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
The role is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of market-leading applications used before, during, and after emergency management situations. You will be part of a team that practices a disciplined development methodology and will interact
directly with our Product Management, Professional Services, Client Experience, and Support Teams to develop effective, reliable, and scalable solutions in an Agile, test-driven environment. We are looking for a self-directed individual who also functions well in a team environment. You should have a passion for working with clients to solve their business and support challenges.
- Develop Frontend part of applications.
- Develop high-quality code and automated tests.
- Follow Agile development best practices, including planning, grooming & estimation, review, and retrospectives.
- Develop collaborative relationships with team members and key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Peer review other team member's work and provide constructive feedback.
- Learn development tools and programming techniques, participate in educational opportunities and apply gained knowledge in daily work.
- Evaluate newly emerging technologies and participate in business decisions regarding technologies to implement.
- Troubleshoot escalated client support issues.
- Follow OWASP and other security best practices to develop reliable solutions.
- Compliance with Juvare policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of technical software development experience with a minimum of 2 years in Frontend development.
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, Programming methodologies, data structures, and design patterns.
- Experience with TypeScript and ReactJS.
- Able to write effective unit and E2E tests.
- Able to troubleshoot problems by reviewing logs and debugging.
- Experience with cross-cutting concerns such as security, performance, scalability, maintainability, and supportability – preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and methodical problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, personal initiative, and commitment to quality.
- Easily and quickly absorb and implement new technologies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Passion to deliver outstanding client service.
Joining JUVARE you will:
- Have the chance to develop a product that makes a difference in people’s lives.
- Enjoy the company’s benefits package (private health insurance, unlimited PTO, etc.).
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere where you can learn from more experienced and mentor less experienced team members.
- Have an opportunity to attend employee-defined training courses.
Juvare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.