This assignment expired 3 months ago
Software Engineer (Java) in Core Payments
Are you a skilled Software Engineer? And do you want to be part of refactoring the Branch portfolio in one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
Join Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL). It is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. We are in the process of expanding our team and looking for motivated candidate who will work in independent agile team to deliver state of the art payment solutions for future banking as part of major architecture transformation for our central services.
- Passion about delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions
- Ensuring that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment)
- Disrupt our thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- Open minded team always ready to listen and follow most innovative ideas
- Transforming and adapting legacy systems to a new and modern platform
2+ years’ experience in developing micro services/Web applications using Java technologies
Any experience of tools, technologies and platforms we are using in daily work (as advantage):
- Java 8, Spring Boot, REST/SOAP, Junit, Mockito,
- GIT, SQL, NoSQL databases
- DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker, RedHat OpenShift
- Message brokers: RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, Kafka
- Curiosity for software development practices in
- automation frameworks
- Java certifications (advantage)
- Excellent English
- Bachelor or master degree in IT
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!