Our client - Rubedo sistemos currently is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to join the development of the medical device software for the robot-assisted precise tumor targeting during image-guided radiation therapy by ensuring correct patient positioning under a linear accelerator.
About the project
They develop innovative autonomous transportation and material handling solutions, based on free ranging vision guided robotics technology, for the manufacturing, transportation & logistics, and healthcare industries. Their solutions enable self-driving vehicle development, deployment and fleet operation.
About the role:
You will be in charge of examining the existing system, talking to clinical application specialists and other stakeholders, producing software requirements specification, mitigating identified software safety risks, and ensuring that both developers and QA engineers can follow the requirements while taking architectural decisions as well as designing test cases.
· Participate in workshops, requirement discovery and software risk analysis sessions.
· Gather, analyze, document, and obtain approval on requirements from stakeholders.
· Translate requirements into enough details to enable engineers to complete tasks.
· Work closely with product/project management to prioritize and plan the roadmap.
· Collaborate with a team lead to help with software architecture definition.
· Collaborate with QA to help with software test plan definition.
· Comply with company’s quality standards and governing QMS.
· Relevant university degree education or equivalent.
· 3 years of experience as a Systems or Business Analyst.
· Hands-on experience with industry-standard systems analysis methods and tools.
· Experience with UML modeling methodology / tools (MagicDraw knowledge is a bonus).
· Ability to efficiently analyze unfamiliar processes and systems.
· Ability to assess delivery timelines and contribute to project planning tasks.
· Ability to work independently in an unsupervised environment and be detail oriented.
· Very good communication skills, ability to influence a variety of stakeholders.
· Knowledge of the system/software engineering process.
· Fluent Lithuanian and English, both verbal and written.
· Ability and willingness to travel.
· Knowledge of medical device software lifecycle process (IEC62304) is a bonus
· Flexible work hours, remote work opportunity.
· Professional growth opportunities (training courses, conferences, business trips).
· Individually tailored motivational system including private health insurance.
· Excellent working environment to expand your knowledge and professional skills.
· A friendly, supportive, and well experienced international team.
· Competitive salary* and performance-based bonuses.