Test Lead for CMS Stream | Contract 3 months + possible extension
We're looking for a Test Lead for CMS stream for our Client which is one of the Top banks in the Baltics.
Job responsibilities include:
• Leads DR activities for Pre-Go-Live, Go-Live, and Post Go-Live
• Develops detailed dress rehearsal checklist incorporating both technical and operations or business tasks
• Assist Finance Business users with test planning and execution
• Works closely with the workgroups to document the DR plan for each phase Develop contingency plans for DR
• To assist the Test Manager in the preparation of Test Strategies and the planning and allocation of work across the Test team.
• To assist the Test Manager in the supervision of Testing staff without assuming Line Management responsibilities.
• Where applicable prepare reports for daily and weekly meetings for test progress and defect analysis.
• To report progress to the QA test manager and provide status updates on a daily basis.
• To be flexible around the planning of QA activities.
• To maintain a high level of accuracy and accountability/traceability for UAT test case design and association back to core reporting documentation
• Responsible for ensuring successful planning and execution of integrated release activities and associated system dependencies
• Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the Finance/CRM/DWH/Reporting projects Solid communication and interpersonal skills
• Banking IT solutions knowledge
• Test methodology knowledge, interest in testing practices and trends Software development lifecycle
• Team management experience
• Proven leadership skills
• Experience with large organizations and large projects