User Experience Designer
Behalf of our client - globally recognized leading advertising technology company, we are looking for a User Experience Designer.
About the team:
The UX team shapes how platform users interact with their technology. The team is currently undertaking a unique challenge: they are developing their design system and redesigning the whole Adform Platform. They follow their UX Strategy which has 3 pillars at its core: a simplified UI with familiar interaction patterns; Augmented Intelligence to assist the user’s journey; and a single back-end Platform.
They have high ambitions and face an exciting journey ahead of them. They are working in an extremely fast-paced environment with a high degree of cross-functional and cross-product collaboration and have accumulated broad and deep UX knowledge that they are eager to share with the interns.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Contribute to Buy-side Product redesign
- Contribute to building their Design system
- Design concepts, user journeys, user workflows, deliver lo-/mid-/hi-fi designs
- Drive exploratory and evaluative UX research activities
- Partner with Product Management, UX Research, UX Writing, and Development throughout the research and design processes
- Focus on internal practices and drive their UX Design forward to ensure the highest design quality standards
We expect you:
- Have 2+ years of experience as a User Experience designer
- Have practical experience in interaction design and information architecture
- Are proficient in Sketch or a similar tool
- Have practical experience in working with guidelines and UI components-based frameworks
- Understand current web design trends, patterns, and front-end technologies
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
It would be an advantage if you had:
- Experience in qualitative and/or quantitative UX research
- Experience with running a full Design Thinking cycle
- Opportunity to make an impact on excelling UX discipline in the company
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international environment
- Opportunities to learn every day, work with experts from different countries, and grow professionally
- Challenging and unique tasks
- The informal style of communication and leadership
- Fun things: leisure zone, team buildings, off-sites, and other events
- Private medical insurance
- Salary starts from 3000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.