This assignment expired 2 weeks ago
Do you know that feeling when you open a web page and begin to think what can be done better? Do you enjoy it, when it looks beautiful, is fast and easy to use – and that is what you aim for? Then we are looking for YOU!
Company StormGeo is currently looking for experienced Developers. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining Software in close collaboration with developers located in Norway and USA.
For information about company products, please visit www.stormgeo.com
Company is offering:
- Interesting web projects where you will be able to improve and expand your knowledge.
- Amazing field of weather forecasting services. It is helping lives when storm comes (many customers were very thankful for services after last year storms) and it is mandatory when people are planning anything outside. And you could be a part of that!
- Working in Vilnius in an international team with other developers from Norway and USA.
- Make an impact - it possibile to influence software design and process flow.
- Work trips to Bergen (and maybe USA).
- Working in a team using agile and lean methods.
- Creative, innovative and smart colleagues.
- A competitive package, including good health compensation (one of the best health package, which you can get from the company).
- Do you enjoy writing good code while using WPF?
- Do you like to surround yourself with highly skilled and motivated developers who can bring you many steps forward in your career?
- Do you like be part of a team that work with ship performance and navigation contributing to safety of humans and environment?
- Do you have good skills in C# in addition?
- Then please apply to this opening and we guarantee you a positively challenging position in excellent working environment right in the heart of Vilnius.
Technology / tool stack:
- C# WPF;
- SQL (MS SQL, SQLite, SQL CE);
For the right person company offers a competitive package, including good compensation and possibility to influence software design and process flow. At Lithuanian office (Kalinausko street) there is a team of highly qualified professionals who will guaranteed excel your skills (important to mention - there is no parking problem for employees). Smart, creative and innovative are the keywords.