AWS SysOps Administrator
Patyręs (+5 metų patirtis)
I have technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on the AWS platform, linux server and windows server/workstation administration, computer technical engineering, IT project/risk management. Direct experience with customers, consulting. Work with high priority personal data (1st class) and goverment institutions. Interested in cloud technologie projects (mostly AWS), worked with clients from USA, Finland, Germany, Lithuania (all remote).
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms
- Hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications
- Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
- Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
Feel free to contact me.