Project Manager, QA Test Manager
Ekspertas (+10 metų patirtis)
Result oriented, open minded with excellent communication and leadership skills (M.Sc. Telecom Engineer), I have an extensive experience as leader on IT, R&D and software development projects with over 16 years of experience with deep understanding on technology and business.
As a senior project manager and QA manager working on several international companies on the Nordic area, I own skills for building up, managing and motivating global teams within a multicultural environment.
I consider myself as an open person, analytic and driver with influence on the project for reaching agreements with different stakeholders so we all ensure a successful project delivery on time and with the right quality.
- Experienced corporate IT project manager fulfilling business needs by delivering different solutions and applications on demand (cloud based services, SaaS, CRM Siebel, SAP).
- Strong experience as head of QA with overall responsibility on test process definition and report for all test phases including UAT.
- Deep knowledge on business requirements analysis.
- Responsible as project manager of several parallel global projects.
- More than 16 years of experience working on IT and SW development projects.
- Working on different international and multicultural companies building up, leading and motivating local and offsite team members (based in USA, Latin American (Brazil), Asia (China, India and Japan).
- Confident and experienced on working with different project processes (waterfall, Agile).
- Focused and driven by results and key performance indicators. Committed to deadlines. Proven ability on building-up trust on business relationships, project members and stakeholders.
- Always looking for continuous improvements throughout project and line activities.