BACK-END WEB DEVELOPER (Node.js)
Yard. is looking for a Back-End Web Developer to join our team and streamline the code for our digital travel products. Our ideal team member will have an excellent eye for detail, a pragmatic approach, and a commitment to ensuring all features are well implemented and bug-free. You will have the opportunity to take the lead in developing streamlined solutions for our products.
You will get to:
- Take full code ownership within a small 5-7 PAX product team.
- Work with exciting products and strive to improve them continuously.
- Be responsible for quick and incremental releases
- Implement the best code production practices
- Execute product releases and tweaks based on multiple travel-related APIs
- Collaborate with the core internal team to bring new product features in breakneck release cycles;
- Learn fast and quickly solve any code-related challenges
Our ideal candidate wishlist:
- Deep understanding of designing, implementing, and testing RESTful APIs (or GraphQL).
- In-depth knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar RDBMS.
- Experience with developing and deploying to cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure.
- Working knowledge of Node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (npm, yarn, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems, and services.
- Knowledge of creating scalable Node.js applications.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Implementing best industry practices for writing clean and reusable code.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Willingness to take ownership of projects end to end, managing broad scope and ambiguity, leading by example, and collaborating with fellow team members
- Providing accurate estimates, regular feedback, and meeting project deadlines
We’ll like you even more if you have:
- Experience working with Stripe payment platform.
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in Front-End application development (React.js)
- Ability to give technical guidance/advice on what tools and architectural decisions to make based on requirements.
Salary: EUR 2000-3000 (gross)
What do we offer?
Team + Growth
We offer you excellent working conditions in a small and independent product growth hacking team. We believe that we will conquer the global travel market together! We’ve got the know-how, ideas, and resources - what we need is you!
We all agree that the best results are achieved in a creative and relaxed environment. We offer you a vibrant workspace in Vilnius city centre, flexible hours, and much more.
We care about your financial freedom. You will get an adequate salary, be paid on time + receive bonuses for great results.