Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry, with key expertise in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, and Pharmacovigilance. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan, and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.
Biomapas is looking for a Backend-DevOps developer to support their IT team in Lithuania or remotely.
• Development and maintenance of IT infrastructure and backend services;
• Automated tests and documentation writing;
• Embracing good code practices that include – Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, Docker, Serverless, Cloudnative, Microservices, etc.;
• Working with AWS – S3, CloudFront, CDK, CloudFormation, Lambda, Fargate, API Gateway, DynamoDB, EventBridge, Kinesis, etc.;
• Writing backend and infrastructure code in Python.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, mathematics, or related field;
• Fluent written and spoken English;
• 1-5 years experience with backend systems development and maintenance;
• Programming skills, knowledge in Git and Agile methodology;
• Basic understanding about infrastructure and cloud;
• Knowledge in Python, CICD, Docker;
• Knowledge in Cloud Computing (AWS preferred);
• Ability to write clean and structured code;
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate the initiative to find solutions, prioritize and exercise discretion.
In Biomapas, you will find a supportive work environment with a guarantee for professional and personal development, as well as a competitive salary, benefits and many more initiatives that will make your daily office life comfortable.