C# DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
Peopable, UAB is a reliable staff search, selection, and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client, IT solutions provider (vendor), located in Vilnius, we are looking for a C# DEVELOPER (CONTRACT). You will work for one of the company’s client, for one of the banking solutions providers in Lithuania.
- Write high-performance C# code for back-end services and websites (mobile payments project);
- Apply leading trends and patterns, such as domain driven design, event sourcing, command-query responsibility segregation, and others;
- Work in Agile Teams with own responsibility for delivery of what agreed in the right time;
- Be obsessed with quality and work according to the test-driven development (TDD) model;
- Use and introduce best-of-breed tools, plug-ins, and technologies;
- Understand the value of good documentation and contribute when needed.
You will be successful if you have:
- 4+ years of practical experience developing complex solutions with C#;
- general knowledge of relational and document databases (preferably SQL Server/Cassandra), back-end service architecture, Rest API, Micro-services;
- fluency in English;
- teamwork skills, attention to details, ownership, and responsibility for the technical decisions.
In return the company offers:
- 3 months contract with an opportunity to extend it for 3 months more (full time);
- Competitive hourly rate (30 – 35 eur/h);
- Hands – on experience within the strategic level project;
- Workplace in a modern office in Vilnius;
- Agile working environment.
Interested? Send me a message via linkedin. Or send your CV/linkedin account to email@example.com. For more details call +370 69858878 (Rasa Lembutienė, HR project manager).