Credit Scoring Analyst/part time/remote/freelance
Our client - a fintech company that creates, implements and supports the loan business management system since 2007 and has accumulated many years of experience and know-how to start and develop a successful loan business in different countries is looking for CREDIT PORTFOLIO ANALYST.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to managers, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other business-related fields
- Two to five years of strong quantitative experience
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts
- Fluent English: written and spoken
This is a project based contract postion: duration has not been defined, will depend on clients needs.