Customer Facing Senior Officer (Custody Settlement)
Do you have experience in the Custody area? Join us as Senior Officer in the Custody Settlement team!
The Custody team provides settlement services to our customers that want to access the global markets. We are looking for an experienced team player who wants to join our Custody team to work with Emerging markets. You will be working with our team in Vilnius and many dedicated stakeholders from asset services, sales, and client relations across all countries. Here you will have a fantastic opportunity to pursue your career in efficiently handling securities trade settlement tasks, delivering high quality in a timely manner, and keeping close contact with clients and our counterparts.
We expect you to be a team member who loves customer contact, is not shy of numbers, and comes up with improvement ideas to benefit our customers and the bank. As we take the initiative in better defining the product, you will have plenty of opportunities to take ownership. Above all else, we value good team spirit, collaboration, and a positive attitude.
• 2+ years of experience in Post Trade services
• Previous work experience in financial institutions
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Great communication skills, responsibility, and ability to implement ideas
• Team spirit, collaboration skills, and positive attitude
• Fluent English skills (spoken and written)
These skills we would concider as an advantage:
• Experienced in the Emerging markets area
• Higher education in Finance or Economics
• Other relevant IT skills allowing for process improvement and automation potential
On a typical day, you will:
• Ensure timely and accurate settlement of securities trades
• Investigate and resolve exceptions and discrepancies, looking into root cause analysis
• Communicate with our customers by email or phone
• Handle payments, bookkeeping and confirmations
• Participate in a number of projects and other initiatives
• Identify areas for improvement and customer advisory
• Create value for our clients with a focus on automation and IT development
We aim to rotate in our tasks to provide adequate time for all team members to run their selected projects on a continuous basis