Front-End Developer | Tia Technology
Courageous, Competent, Curious, Collaborative
Tia Technology is an international company with highly qualified and dedicated employees. We want to make a difference to the global insurance industry by offering proven, leading-edge software and services to our clients, thereby enabling them to achieve and sustain business advantages. Our Company values are Courageous, Competent, Curious, Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. For the right person, there is extensive opportunity to develop personally and professionally, to get involved and to have an impact on the Tia product, our work methods and our culture and clients.
Join our strong and ambitious team and set new standards for the InsurTech Industry with cutting-edge solutions!
Tia has over the last few years invested substantially and is now rewarded with recognition from the market and substantial interest in both our Tia Enterprise and Digital services. Many interesting digital prospects are waiting ahead of us, so we have decided to strengthen our team in Lithuania with a Front-end Developer, who wants to build customer-centric solutions using the newest technologies.
Building Tia Digital Solutions
Digital Solutions in Tia provides the insurance platforms of tomorrow as well as helping our customers build cutting edge user journeys. As a Front-end Developer in Tia, you will focus on developing and improving our solutions and offerings in digital insurance solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing functional UI for web applications
- Building reusable, performant and clean code
- Writing automated tests
- Providing feedback on the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing applications for scalability and speed.
- Collaborating with other team members, designers, and business owners.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest technologies
- Writing functional requirement documents and specification
What you have:
- A passion for web development
- 3+ years of Software Engineer experience
- Experience developing front end web applications
- Strong `CSS`
- Good understanding of functional programming
- Proficiency with `Git` version control
- Familiarity with browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Familiarity with JS automated testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with backend/API development
- Interest in DevOps principles
- Experience with capabilities of major Cloud Service providers (Google, AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge of insurance domain would be advantage
Technologies we use:
- HTML5, CSS3
- React, Angular
- REST APIs
- And much more..