QA Automation Engineer
Are you interested in cybersecurity? Would you like to be a part of an international team building an extraordinary cybersecurity training platform? This security platform will be used to train security specialists and employees to mitigate security threats in real-life scenarios.
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer to join our new project. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for writing automated tests, hunting bugs, identifying issues, reporting them, and seeing that they’re dealt with. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests.
Testing tech stack of the project:
- Cucumber (backed by Java / Kotlin)
In the project:
- Front-End: React, Redux, Typescript.
- Back-End: Java, Spring Boot, Kotlin.
Your daily work as a QA Engineer will consist of:
- Designing and writing manual and automated test cases
- Validating requirements, testing new features
- Investigating issues, determining their root cause, and filing bug reports
- Creating automated test for new features and maintaining existing ones
- Analyzing automated regression reports
- Reporting statistics to stakeholders
- Close communication within the team and daily touching base with a client
- Participating in Scrum ceremonies
You will fit right in if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in Test Automation OR Manual Testing experience combined with 1 year of experience with Selenium, Cypress, or Cucumber
- Some experience in Java
- Experience in the testing application through restful API
- At least basic knowledge of Postman or similar tools
- Familiar in networking basics
- Familiar with CI/CD practices and tooling (e.g Jenkins)
- Knowledge in development cycles in Scrum
- Nice to have: experience in maintaining test automation framework, RestAssured, WireMock, Selenium.
- Big advantage: Kotlin
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.