We are a geeky, diverse, fun and data-driven team who strives for a community based work-life balance.
We do have objective metrics proving it! Reached eNPS of 73 (anonymous survey filled by 83.3% of our people).
Also check our daily life on Instagram.
Our product is a leading A.I. Driven SaaS platform that continuously improves the customer journey for the leisure industry.
We're creating the first fully personalized buying and pricing experience. Driven by our proprietary A.I. our customers worldwide have
achieved triple digit improvements in conversion metrics and revenue.
- Help us define and apply the QA process
- Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
- Think and act as our users for both B2B and B2C product parts
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Have 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Have engineering mindset, basic programming skills and ability to read code
- Are able to think big and help innovate in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English
- Value attention to detail, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Are familiar with Bug tracking and version control systems (we use Github)
- You pick up new technologies when appropriate for the task at hand
- Are proactive and have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Offer 3000 - 5000 EUR / month (before taxes)
- Are talented and international team. Seriously - check our Instagram and LinkedIn accounts :)
- We iterate rapidly and encourage independent decision making
- Avoid rules and strive for open culture
- Choose people over processes (employee happiness is one of our main company success metrics)
- Have a great office in the Vilnius city centre (Lithuania)
- Sometimes work remotely
- Offer company retreats in awesome places (check our Instagram)
- Offer unlimited paid vacation policy. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation. It is written in our contracts.
We don't have many rules or forms about the work process, we intermix work and personal time quite a bit (do emails at odd hours, take off afternoons for kids' games, etc). Our policy is "act in Convious' best interest".
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.