Senior Angular Developer | Contract
You have a passion for working in the Front End side of technology! You’d like to work with an extremely talented international team? You have solid experience with Angular and have also been seeing the world of Typescript and Ngrx?
We are looking for a Front End Developer, who would help us build advanced digital transformation solutions for healthcare in Germany.
Nortal has been implementing large-scale projects in the digital healthcare field for more than 15 years, leveraging innovation in areas such as secure data exchange, electronic ID, analytics and privacy. Nortal achieved the position of lead provider of Fast Healthcare Interoperable Resources (FHIR). It is one of the standards in the HL7 family (Health Level Seven International) and supports the exchange of data between healthcare software systems. Systems created by Nortal combine the advantages of established HL7 standards with new technologies, therefore they are secure and easy-to-use products.
- Nrwl/nx workspace (monorepo)
- Base framework: Angular 9.x
- Persistence, state management: NgRx 9.x (store/entities/data)
- Internationalization: Ngx-translate (multi-lingual)
- OS-native solution: Electron 8.x
- Reactivity: RxJs 6.x
- Design: Angular Material 9.x
- Layout: Bootstrap 4.4
- BE: Java, Spring
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong Angular knowledge
- Typescript experience
- Material design knowledge
- Experience with Electron would be a big plus
- Detective mind, able to come up with solutions
- Good communication skills in English for international teamwork
- Team spirit and skills to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment
- You can exclusively see the backstage of one of the most advanced healthcare solutions in the world
- An opportunity to grow and learn in Nortal’s developer community with +200 global advocates
- You can contribute to the decision-making, the people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open
- A people-oriented atmosphere – we strive to create an environment where people feel comfortable and inspired, where there are plenty of opportunities to match their ambition
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company. We operate in 10 countries and employ over 850 specialists who carry out high-impact projects across Europe, Middle East, Africa and in the United States. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.
We are committed to excellence in everything we do, from the technology we choose to the people who make up our team. With excellence as a guiding principle, we deliver quality results that ensure client satisfaction. Each person at Nortal matters and is seen as a critical contributor. We prize teamwork and support each other in providing the best results for our clients. No one on our team is superior to another - we help each other out, in the spirit of personal growth.
Curious? Let’s talk and you can get more first-hand info about what it’s like to work at Nortal!