Senior QA Engineer
JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers, and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and
• Design, implement and execute test strategy which includes automated and manual testing
• Design and implement automated test frameworks for Web Applications.
• Follow, support, and improve Agile development practices.
• Work closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts to review, elaborate, and document
user and solution requirements.
• Comprehend and adhere to the OWASP Top 10 security best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years’ experience in web or mobile testing, test development, or automation role
• Experience automating Functional, Regression testing.
• Performance and Penetration Testing experience is preferred.
• Experience in building test automation solutions using Selenium, Specflow, Cypress or other
• Demonstrated analytical skills and methodical problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team