Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
Do you like writing mean and clean Ruby code? Come join our team and help us build amazing things! We’re looking for Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with a passion for programming and for writing beautiful code. You will join a team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia.
About the Project:
The Project deals with developing a website for yoga amateurs. It is to incorporate several existing platforms: Shopify, MindBody, and Zinoty. It will enable amateurs to sign up and schedule yoga classes, watch masterclasses, place orders for domain goods.
● 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
● Experience in developing highly interactive applications
● A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
● Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
● Good knowledge of relational databases
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a related field
● Design robust, scalable, and secure features
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, and code standards)
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into the design
Advantages of working with Exadel:
● There are plenty of opportunities for advancement at Exadel
● You can build your expertise with Exadel Expert Groups, which provide support for existing and potential projects
● You can join any community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
● You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
● You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener
● You can learn English with the support of native speakers
● You can take part in cultural, sport, charity, and entertainment events