UAB Arxan Technologieswww.digital.ai
Digital.ai brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.
The leaders in Value Stream Management, software delivery, and application security - CollabNet VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Numerify, Experitest and Arxan - are now Digital.ai, bringing game-changing innovation to Global 5000 enterprises. Digital.ai turns outputs into outcomes, enabling enterprises to deliver digital experiences customers trust. With unrivaled transparency, intelligence, and security, businesses can create value, fuel growth, and drive transformation like never before.
What We are Looking For
This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing industry leader with a diverse product line specializing in protecting the mobile economy.
We are looking for a well-motivated Software Engineer with a passion for technology and learning to join our team in Vilnius.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will join an existing team developing state of the art software protection technologies to protect Android mobile apps from reverse engineering and tampering. You will gain exposure to software protection techniques and have the opportunity for research and innovation to help develop new techniques in this field. Our products are used by top tier companies whose products and services you are probably already using so awareness and responsiveness to customer needs is paramount. We are a well-integrated global team with plenty of scope for career development and the opportunity to work on other products.
- Minimum 3 years' experience developing in C/C++ on Linux, Mac OS X, and/or Windows
- Some experience of Java or Android app development
- Experience working with x86 or ARM assembly
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- A collaborative working style, and the ability to work with other team members, company stakeholders, and customers
- Self-motivated, with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance
- Strong interest in application protection
- Attention to detail
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving and communications skills
- Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
- Deep knowledge of the function of compilers, linkers and loaders
- Experience developing cross-platform applications
- Familiarity with Python, Perl, or other scripting languages
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Familiarity with one or more binary file formats
- Knowledge of Android build tools
- Interest in cryptography
- Experience of Python and/or Unix automation
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Team meals and snacks in the office
- Private health insurance
For this position we offer gross salary starting at 3200 EUR/month depending on the level of experience.