UAB Arxan Technologieswww.digital.ai
Digital.ai brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.
The leaders in Value Stream Management, software delivery, and application security - CollabNet VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Numerify, Experitest and Arxan - are now Digital.ai, bringing game-changing innovation to Global 5000 enterprises. Digital.ai turns outputs into outcomes, enabling enterprises to deliver digital experiences customers trust. With unrivaled transparency, intelligence, and security, businesses can create value, fuel growth, and drive transformation like never before.
About the Job:
Digital.ai is seeking a Software Engineer to join a new team, developing software that protects and secures our enterprise customers with their application API communication.
Our team cares about building an environment that values diverse opinions. We care about our customers and protecting them, passionate about the software we build and value personal and team improvement.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements, don’t worry, we want to meet our candidates and understand that there some things that cannot be listed on a resume
- Experience operating in a cloud environment with a mastery of architecture, networking and security (AWS preferred)
- Experience developing RESTful backend systems using containers and microservices architecture
- Significant experience developing in a polyglot codebase including but not limited to Python/C++/Java/Swift/Go
- Experience in unit and automated testing tools such as Selenium/Appium, JUnit, JMeter
- Experience in Agile Scrum within a geographically distributed team setting
- Experience developing security products
- Practical experience in script development on Linux base systems (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Practical experience with Git workflow on GitHub or Bitbucket
- Familiar with CI/CD tools and platforms (Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker Registries)
- Familiar with data collection and monitoring (Datadog, Grafana, Prometheus, Influx)
- Develop software that gets deployed in multiple environments, from containers handling high-volume traffic, to web services, to mobile SDKs.
- Provide networking and cloud expertise to support design and deployment decisions
- Participate in Agile Scrum daily standup, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective meetings for iterative development and delivery of product changes
- Document research, specifications, and design results clearly, with an emphasis on explaining why decisions were made
- Write unit and system test cases that verify software functionality
- Analyze and debug applications on a variety of different target operating systems and architectures with and without a reproducible test case
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Team meals and snacks in the office
- Private health insurance
For this position we offer gross salary starting at 3200 EUR/month depending on the level of experience.