Talent Acquisition Partner
Not so long ago Tia Technology joined hands with Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS). Sapiens is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration, and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
We are looking for an experienced talent acquisition partner who will join our local Tia Technology HR team in Vilnius and the global Sapiens team. The person will be responsible for leading all local recruitment processes and building a positive image of Sapiens as an employer. This position requires close cooperation with the global team and gives the opportunity to develop in recruitment and employer branding areas.
- Leading end-to-end recruitment processes including working with managers, provide support and consultancy during the recruitment cycle.
- Managing ongoing communication with candidates.
- Developing sourcing channels and recruitment sources.
- Posting and promoting open positions in different media channels including social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Active participation and creation of employer branding activities.
- 3+ years of experience in independently conducting end-to-end recruitment processes for the IT sector.
- Experience in direct sourcing including LinkedIn and other social media channels.
- Experience and initiative in the creation and implementation of the EB strategy.
- Great communication skills.
- Orientation on goals.
- Dedication, persistence, and ability to work independently.
- Solid English skills.
What we offer you in return
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies.
- Remote work possibility.
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas.
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts.
- Stable project & diversified working environment.
- Periodical events and contests for employees.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses.