EGROUP EU develops, implements and maintains a loan business management software under the CREDITONLINE brand. The company has been successfully operating since 2007 and has accumulated many years of experience in developing fintech service management solutions. Digitized and automated CreditOnline tools help clients to develop credit businesses in various countries around the world. We currently operate in 15 countries, including: United Kingdom, Denmark, Spain, Switzerland and the Baltic States. We have implemented over 150 projects worldwide. The company has three representative offices in different countries - United Kingdom, Argentina and Lithuania. (https://www.creditonline.eu/lt/about-creditonline/)
- WEB software testing.
- Writing automated tests.
- Analysis of automated test results and initiation of tasks for correction.
We expect from you:
- WEB Testing experience.
- Test automation experience.
- Experience in working with testing tools (Selenium, Capybara, etc.).
- Diligence in delving into the requirements of the task, and verifying the decisions made.
- Knowledge of web technologies, anticipation of possible errors.
- Automated web test programming experience.
- Programming experience in PHP.
- Knowledge of creating / using Docker or other VMs.
- Gitlab CI knowledge
The company offers:
- Opportunity to realize your ideas
- Motivating salary scheme
- Training, technical workshops, conferences, team building exercises
- Friendly team
- Possibility to work from remotely and/or from the offices